Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Growing Belly

Just a few fun belly shots!


Last picture of Katie and I pregnant with Evie and Andy!


I love when all the flowers start blooming, thankfully the woman who owned our house had a green thumb because although I love seeing the flowers I definitely have not developed the skill for growing them!  It requires time and effort and a greater attention span than I currently have.  Maybe later in life it will come but for now I get to enjoy someone else's effort at planting all of them and they are low maintenance so they require no effort on my part.


We seem to be growing all the time as well!



Next appointment is Tuesday to discuss our "game plan", as you can tell though, Evie certainly hasn't had any problems growing yet!  We appreciate continued prayers for all involved, that everything continues to go smoothly and no game plan is needed.  We also appreciate prayers for Jonathan and I as we continue to prepare for this next adventure the Lord has us on.  

2 comments: